Sunday, June 12, 2011

26 Weeks

It's hard to believe that I just have 14 more weeks to go!!!

 This week:
Weight - almost 2 pounds
Crown-to rump length - 9 1/4"

About the size of a head of cauliflower.
image source
So that is why I have been feeling so many jabs and kicks!!!  She's showing off her big muscles!  I am so blessed to have a doctor that performs ultrasounds at each visit and takes the time to get us some really good pictures!

This past week brought some new changes for our family...I quit my job!!!  And I have never been busier!  Ha!  The boys still go to school 3 days a week until 3:00pm and we have been filling the rest of our days with plenty of activities.  I am MUCH busier now - but it's a FUN busy and I am able to keep up with the household chores that I neglected for so long!  I have been nervous to really announce/celebrate quitting because I know there are so many people out there that, due to the economy and situation our country is in, wish for nothing more than to have a job.  I feel very blessed and fortunate to have the opportunity to "stay home".

2 comments:

  1. Love the bicep! That's so funny. And I am so happy for you that you are staying at home now (only partly for selfish reasons- that I'll get to see you more!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you, Jess!! We all really need to get together sometime soon before Sage arrives and before Matt is busy with football...although I'd love to get together even if he is busy with football come August!

    I understand your issue with announcing. I hope one day I can be in a position to stay at home too; however, I'm not sure that will be a possibility with Matt's job. I am thankful, though, that by that time I will have some flexibility to work from home or only part-time. Who knows...I might even get to stay at home!

    Hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!