Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just me bragging...

Sloan graduated from residency Saturday night.  
It's weird to finally be typing those words!  It seems like these past 4 years have flown by - for me at least!  He will complete a year of fellowship training in Cardiothoracic Anesthesia before taking a position as Attending Physician with Baylor College of Medicine.

I couldn't be more proud of his accomplishments.  He balanced the pressures and stress of being Chief Resident and even managed to achieve an off-the-scale score on his national in-training exam.  He scored a 51...the scale only went to 50!  I pray our children take after their dad when it comes to intelligence and ambition.
Here are a few pictures, pardon the AWFUL quality, that's why there are only a few!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS to the all of you! Him for being a smarty-pants, you for being an uber patient "single" mommy for so long - and for all you for your soon-to-be new baby sister!! Oh, I can't wait to see little teeny baby pictures - I'm sure my uterus will ache right along with yours. Okay, that kind of sounded a bit freaky...but I'm sure you understand. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!