Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Thousand Words Thursday: Graduation


I thousand words would not even begin to tell the tale. A husband who didn't even want to go to his graduation from medical school, family from out of town, a bomb threat, a relocation, a 3 hour delay, a small classroom, family and graduates divided, a desk for a seat, two tired babies, and a very sweaty mommy.

That is the memory we have to mark the end of four long hard years. As I look back now, I realize what an appropriate preview it was to the next four years. Residency...two down, two to go.


Cheaper Than Therapy


5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a day!! But, what an accomplishment! Look at those two cuties too!!

    Happy ATWT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That made me tired just reading about it! Cute pic though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture! Congratulations Dad (and his support group!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post; very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've already received your prize.

    -your brother

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!