Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sage @ Six Months

 That happened way too fast!  I can't believe how big our baby girl is getting!
6 month stats:
Height - 26.5" (79th percentile)
Weight - 16lbs (53rd percentile)

 Since the last update Sage has started to eat more foods and take a bottle/nurse 4-5 times a day.  She is still sleeping well during the night, but has started fighting naps.  If we are out and about she will nap well in her car seat, but usually has to be bounced or rocked to sleep at home.  She "talks" a lot and is becoming more interactive.  She reaches for EVERYTHING and gives it a taste test once she gets it.  Her favorite thing to chew on is by far her TOES!

She has learned to roll both ways now, but has no interest in laying down.  She is very content to sit and play.  Even though she is pretty stable, I still put a pillow around her since we have hard floors!

Her hair is really starting to grow and fill out so we can finally wear bows without the headbands!
Sage also got her first "bug" last week.  She ran a fever for a few days and was just not herself.  I am so thankful that has passed and am looking forward to getting her back into her normal routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!