Sloan turns 30 today!
I know to most of you that isn't old...but for those of us who are here, NOW, it is hard to say good-bye to the twenties. Thankfully I have a few more months to hang on to mine...and will be in a new baby blur when my birthday comes.
Zachary decided that his daddy needed a "bike cake" for his birthday. While I thought it fit Sloan perfectly (he commutes to work on his bike everyday), I had no idea how to pull that off. Bike cakes aren't in the cake book at the grocery store and there aren't decorations at the party store either! Thankfully I found a single red road bike (can't be a mountain bike!) online that wasn't going to break the bank.
Here's what I came up with:
It's supposed to look like a hill, with a road and some grass! I know it sort of looks like a wreck, but I'm happy with the way it turned out!
I decided that we would just smash both Father's Day and Sloan's birthday into one celebration considering the uncertainty of his work schedule.
The boys LOVED giving their daddy his presents for Father's Day and his birthday.
This picture makes me laugh - wouldn't want to be on that bike!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!