Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks 2 days
Size of baby:About the size of an baking potato. 5 1/2 - 6 inches long and weighs about 7 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Most shirts and all of my pants are maternity - they are just so much more comfortable.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! Sage Anita Youngblood - her middle name is after my sweet Nana
Movement: Yes - not consistent yet, but definitely baby movements - especially after Zachary pushes on my tummy and wakes her up!
Sleep: Not sleeping well at all! I think the only reason I slept through the night last night was because I was completely exhausted from so many sleepless nights! I just can't get comfortable.
What I miss: Not much right now other than sleep and I figure I might as well get over that now since it's not going to get any better for a looooooong time!
Cravings: Chick-fil-A sweet tea! Yummmm!
Symptoms: Heartburn as calmed down a bit, but now I am having lots of round ligament pain as my body grows!
Best Moment this week: Today! I had a great doctors appointment that was VERY reassuring that all of the issues I have had are not affecting Sage in any way. And of course getting the confirmation that she is indeed a SHE!
Here's the money shot:


Great to hear everything is well! I can still remember those sleepless, uncomfortable nights! The longing to turn over and lay on your stomach!! Ugghhh! I feel for you sister! But soon enough you'll have that precious baby girl in your arms!
ReplyDelete