Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kayla


A thousand words could not express how much this girl means to me! And since she reads my blog every day here's to Kayla:

You are amazing and I thank God for you over and over again! I had such a good time catching up with you and Brianne last weekend and can't wait to see you again on the 25th for the big Johnson wedding! We live too close not to see each other more. Love ya!!!


Cheaper Than Therapy

4 comments:

  1. You're are too sweet!! It was a joy to finally spend time with you. We need to try and make that a weekly habit. :) Have a wonderful day and I will see you at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tribute to a special person in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!