
Human Growth Hormone
Something your body produces from the moment you are born.
Responsible for aging.
Blah...Blah...Blah
Last night AND this afternoon I was the target of the above lecture...over the phone. I have a degree in Science. I took anatomy, physiology, biology, chemistry...you get the point. So I know what HGH is, does, is responsible for, and so on.
The man on the other end of the line kept asking me if I was "interested in it"??? I kept asking him "what's your point?". I try not to think about things that my body is perfectly capable of handling on it's own. I have enough things to think about and NO the hormone that makes my skin wrinkle and sag is not something I am "interested in".
Apparently, I am clueless to the fact that HGH is something to be sold. A supplement. Something that some sales company thinks I need. The nerve!
Did I mention that this phone call came at 7:09pm? I had just finished dinner. Sloan wasn't home. I had boys half-way in pajamas and I was trying to get them in the mood for "nite-nite". I was thrilled when I heard my phone ringing...I thought it was Sloan telling me he was on his way home. I was wrong, irritated and NOT in the mood for a lecture on aging.
Go away Mr. Fountain-of-Youth! I told you once (and I'll tell you again) I'm NOT INTERESTED. If you are...I have his number...I see it appear on my phone every time he calls to remind me that the clock is ticking.
Oh dear. You REALLY need call display. :)
ReplyDelete