Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ike!

That's all I have to say! I haven't had power since Friday night. I will update as soon as our computer at home has juice!

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering how y'all fared the storm. We still have no power in The Woodlands - but are in Kingwood with Phil's parents since they have had electricity since Saturday afternoon - what lucky people! Reagan wasn't having any of the heat and such - and ended up with a bad case of heat rash - so we have been here in Kingwood ever since! Hope y'all get power back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're ok! and looking forward to an update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have your power back, and glad to hear you are all okay. We fared okay here in College Station, just a few trees and a few power outages.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!