Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Why is this so hard?!?"

Last night we were finally able to get together with Kayla and Kendra...and we got to meet Kendra's fiance, Jimmy. We all had a great time, even though Sloan thought my salad bar themed dinner was cheesy. I should have taken a picture...it was great and the best part is that we have tons of leftovers!

I have to admit, the best part was watching Jimmy and Kayla get Zachary's pajamas on and hearing Kayla say, "Why is this so hard?" I can't leave out the fact that prior to getting Zachary dressed, they helped Grant put his pj's on backwards!

Kayla and Jimmy getting Zachary into his pj's.
Kendra and the boys, they were really tired
Kendra and Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!