It is finally official...we are homeowners, or will be in 30 years at least :). We closed on our first home today! We immediately went to Lowes and bought our refrigerator, washer and dryer. I am most excited that our washer and dryer will be delivered tomorrow and we can finally stop hauling quarters and laundry out to the machines! Yeah!
Over the past few weeks we have slowly started packing up our apartment. Zachary and Grant aren't quite sure what is going on...they proceed to take everything we in put in a box...out. So finally...I put them in a box. It entertained them for a while and it bought us some time!
They were both very interested to see what Daddy pulled out of the dreaded hall closet.
Can you guess whose eyes these are?
I'm guessing it's Grant
ReplyDeletebut it's the nose not the eye's (lol)
I think he might have that Shoemaker nose.
Love Aunt Kathy