Friday, July 13, 2007

having a little chat


Zachary & Grant turned 6 months old last Saturday. Today they went for their 6 month check-up and they are doing great. The doctor is very impressed that they are right on target developmentally. Zachary even sprouted some teeth this past week. He now has two little teeth on the bottom.

Our boys are getting BIG...here are the latest stats:

Zachary:

  • height - 25 inches (10th percentile)
  • weight - 15 lbs 13 oz (25th percentile)
  • head circumference - 17 inches (27th percentile)
Grant:
  • height - 26 1/4 inches (48th percentile)
  • weight - 17 lbs 12.5 oz (52nd percentile)
  • head circumference - 17 inches (27th percentile)
We will continue to add more fruits and vegetables as well as learn to drink from a sippy cup. I just can't believe how quickly our babies are growing up.

Some new things were are doing this month are:
  • tracking people and objects
  • reaching for toys
  • recognizing each other
  • smiling
  • cooing
  • eating cereal and fruits
  • holding our heads up
  • pushing up and raking our legs
  • rolling over from our tummies to our backs and from our back to our sides
...I'm sure there is more, but that is all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture very much! You should frame it! I can't believe your boys are already 6 months old! It seems like just yesterday I was visiting you in the hospital!
    I hope you are doing well, and I hope we can see each other soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!