Well we have made it one more week...11 more to go!
The doctor came in this morning and seemed to be happy with the way things were going. She lowered the level of Magnesium to see if we can potentially get me off the IV and just on oral medication. I will still be in the hospital until the babies come, but I wouldn't be at such a great risk for infection from the PICC line in my arm.
We had a great visit from my brother today. As great a visit as you can have...it can't be too much fun to sit and look at someone in a bed hooked up to machines!
Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers and support. It is truly humbling to hear that there are so many people out there praying for us...and we may never know who they are! God is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting. I really do read and appreciate every single one! Have a WONDERFUL day!